SECTION 1 - WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the Site or purchase an antenatal or parenting course, the types of personal information that we may collect about you include:
- Your name and contact details (including email address)
- Your expected due date or child's date of birth
- Your credit card details
- Details of the courses you have purchased
- Information about how you access and use our Site, such as device and network information, the type of browser you are using, your ISP and location
- Any other personal information that you or a third party provide to us
SECTION 2 – USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using our Site and/or purchasing our products or services, you consent to us collecting, keeping and using your personal information:
- To provide our courses, products and services to you
- To enable us to process your payments
- To contact and communicate with you in relation to specific products you have purchased
- To enable you to use our Site effectively
- For our analytics and business development
With your express permission, we also use your personal information to send you marketing emails about our Site, new products and services, or other updates that we think will be of interest to you. We will either ask you directly for your express permission, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us.
We will never sell your personal information.
SECTION 3 – SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Disclosure by law
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, such as to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials, or in connection with any legal proceedings to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including if you breach our Terms of Services). We may also disclose your personal information to anyone to whom our business or assets are or may be transferred.
Disclosure to our service providers
We share your information with providers that we work with in order to deliver our products to you and to process your payments. We only share information on a need-to-know basis.
It is possible that some of these providers store your information overseas under different privacy laws to Australia. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these providers so you can understand how they handle your information. Please be aware that you do not have any recourse under Australian laws in relation to overseas providers, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those providers.
Our major external providers are:
Our website is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your information is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores data in Canada and the USA. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify stores your credit card data for only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
Our Learning Hub is hosted on LearnUpon. They provide us with the online learning management system that allows us to deliver our online courses to you. Your information is stored through LearnUpon's data storage, databases and the general LearnUpon application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall in Ireland. For more insight, you may also want to read LearnUpon's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 4 - Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for the protection of any personal information you provide when visiting those websites. We encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 - COOKIES
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website and learning hub.
The Cookies We Set:
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. Google Analytics stores data in the USA.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this Site, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
If we change this policy, we will update it on our website. The changes will take effect as soon as we post an updated policy. We recommend you check our site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current policy.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us.
Last updated: February 2019