Nourish Baby is the only online antenatal class provider who is endorsed by the Childbirth and Parenting Educators of Australia (CAPEA) and is an Australian Council of Healthcare Standards (ACHS) EQuIP6 accredited organisation. We are passionate about supporting parents with high quality, engaging and easy to understand antenatal and early parenting education.
We work with a team of health professionals and accredited health writers to create and publish our course content.
While our content is reviewed for clinical accuracy every 1-4 years, depending on subject matter, it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Other languages: to assist people from multicultural communities the video content within our Pregnancy Health, Labour and Birth and Feeding courses, is also delivered in separate modules with Arabic, Mandarin and Vietnamese subtitles.
Hearing impaired: the video content within our Pregnancy Health, Labour and Birth and Feeding courses, is also delivered in a separate module with English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
Course Instructors & Content Contributors
A number of health professionals, health writers and researchers contribute to the development of Nourish Baby’s online antenatal and early parenting courses, including:
- Caroline Courtis, Midwife & Childbirth Educator
- Cindy Davenport, RN, Midwife, IBCLC, MCHN
- Simone Casey, IBCLC
- Jane Barry, RN, Midwife, MCHN
- Dr Bronwyn Leigh, Clinical Psychologist
- Hillary Schwantzer, Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- Natalie van Winckel, Early Childhood Educator
- Dr Elisa Rough, Paediatrician
- Jennifer Butler, RN, Midwife, MCHN
- Pam Pilkington, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Grant Saffer, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Tasha Jennings, Naturopath & Nutritionist
- Melissa Grant, Parent Educator
- Tim O’Leary, Therapist & Parent Educator
- Robyn Bishop, Paediatric Speech Pathologist
- Meg Campbell, Certified Wellness Coach & Personal Trainer
- Michelle Fiddian, Paediatric First Aid Educator
- Centre of Perinatal Excellence (COPE)
Nourish Baby does not receive funding from advertising products or services of other organisations. We don’t promote the interests of any person or organisation who may financially benefit as a result of information placed on our website.