Maternity Services Programs
Time and access are common challenges for many expectant parents – challenges that have been amplified exponentially since the advent of COVID-19 and the shutdown of face-to-face antenatal classes and early parenting support groups.
Nourish Baby was developed to allow more people access to evidence-based, engaging and easy to understand antenatal and early parenting education.
As the only online antenatal class provider accredited with the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards and endorsed by the Childbirth and Parenting Educators of Australia, our digital learning hub supports a range services including maternity hospitals, obstetric practices and child and family health centres.
Available on-demand – parents can learn at their own pace and revisit the information anytime they need – a feature many new parents value, as they navigate some of the common difficulties associated with newborn feeding and sleeping. Courses are also fully responsive, giving parents the flexibility to learn from the comfort and safety of their own home.
To assist people from multicultural communities the video content within our Pregnancy Health, Labour and Birth and Feeding courses, is also delivered in separate modules with Arabic, Mandarin and Vietnamese subtitles. In addition, the video content within our Pregnancy Health, Labour and Birth and Feeding courses, is also delivered in a separate module with English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Promote optimal pregnancy health, positive birth experiences, breastfeeding and early parenting success;
- Avoid pregnancy complications associated with poor health and therefore avoid premature hospital admissions and to;
- Reduce the likelihood of birth complications, longer hospital stays and readmission to breastfeeding clinics and early parenting centres
Our goal is to work collaboratively with maternity services and obstetric practices, to customise and deliver a digital education program that complements your in-house antenatal and early parenting education.
- Promotes quality outcomes for mothers and babies
- Provides high quality professional services and patient care
- Enhances existing maternity services and education programs
- Provides continuum of care beyond the hospital
- Manages costs and drives efficiencies in the delivery of antenatal education
- Improves patient experience and satisfaction.
Customised for your Service:
By providing your service with your own unique digital Learning Hub (sub-portal), we have the ability to customise education content and portal branding and provide reporting unique to your patients.
To learn more about how we can complement your antenatal and early parenting education, please get in touch or call 1300 775 337.